Fact or Crap

Fact or CrapIn this fast-paced knowledge trivia game, your aim is to dazzle the opposition with how much you know (or don't know) about the world we live in. From the day-to-day, to the truly bizarre, this truly entertaining game requires everyone playing to ask one simple, but very important question: is it a Fact, or is it Crap?

Some sample questions:

  • In the US, 3% of the population produces enough food for the other 97% (Fact)
  • Jimmy Carter was the first U.S. President to be born in a hospital (Fact)
  • The sun is so big you could fit more than 100,000 earths inside it (Crap)
  • The plastic things on the end of the shoelaces are called aglets (Fact)
  • The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth (Crap)

You'll dazzle your friends with your limitless knowledge about the world we live in as you collect tokens for every correct answer. Watch out for the madcap Rush Hour where you can earn double points (if you can stop laughing long enough to answer the questions). So put on your thinking cap and get ready to play!

Each edition of the Fact or Crap game contains over 200 question cards, 64 Rush Hour cards, 16 Answer cards, 1 timer, 185 Fact or Crap tokens, 7 Fact or Crap hand signs, and an instruction sheet.

Number Of Players: 3 or more
Recommended Ages: 12 and up


Fact or Crap Games


Prices shown are accurate as of Oct 29, 2014 08:50am CDT. Please follow the links for current pricing.



See Also: Party Games, Other Trivia Games

Last Update: February 5th, 2014