For generations, board games have been a family activity. Often, a child is introduced to board games when very young, and this interest continues through their childhood and on into adulthood. The following are a few of the games that have proven to be classics, enjoyed by both young and old.
- Apples to Apples - The game of hilarious comparisons
- Battleship - You sunk my battleship!
- Clue - The classic whodunnit game
- Cranium - Outrageous fun for everyone
- Game Of Life - Experience the chaotic twists and turns of real life
- Monopoly - The classic banking and real estate game
- Payday - the classic game of making and spending money
- Scrabble - The crossword puzzle board game
- Sorry! - A game of luck, strategy, and determination
- Trouble - The classic race-and-chase game
See also: Board Games for Kids