Review Recaps: November 2014
Here's a quick recap of some recent board game reviews of note, from some of our favorite board game reviewers:
- Chaostle – "a fantasy-themed, roll-and-move, 3D board game, maneuver around the board and attack the castle"
- Archipelago – "an obtuse, conflicted, and wildly engaging Euro game full of chaos and caustic judgment"
- Thunder Alley – "a fun, tactical card game that simulates NASCAR Racing"
- Abyss – "a game in which players try to take control of strategic locations in an underwater city"
- The Lord of the Rings Dice Building Game – "a game full of contradictions, that brings a unique combination of dice deckbuilding and player's cooperation"
- Sushi Go! – "Grab the best sushi before your opponents do"
- Dodekka – "a light card game wherein players attempt to collect cards of one suit while avoiding all other suits"
- Superfarmer – "a kids board game where up to 4 players compete to become the Super Farmer by multiplying their animals"
- HomeStretch – "a board game that shows oval racing in all its glory"
- Sign of the Pagan – "portrays the most famous battle of one of history's most feared figures Attila the Hun"
- Operation F.A.U.S.T. – "players take on roles of independent art patrons in occupied France during WWII"
Notes: All images and review quotes excerpted from their respective sources. Amazon links via the Amazon Associates program. Purchasing games through these links helps to support this web site. Thank you for helping support small web sites like ours!